J&K High Court, e-Library
E BOOKS in pdf formats
01. Speech And Respect
02. Liberty, Law and Justice
03. Human Rights, Serious Crime And Criminal Procedure
04. Pragmatism And Theory In English Law
05. Mediation in Judicial Review: A Practical Handbook For Lawyers
06. The Development of Consumer Law & Policy
07. The Public Domain Enclosing The Commons Of The Mind
08. Lincoln The Unknown
09. The English Judge
10. Indian Unrest
< Page 1 >
11. India Old and New
12. Turning Points of the Common Law
13. Punishment, Prison and The Public
14. Law and Order
15. Labour and The Law
16. Freedom Under The Law
17. Trial by Jury
18. Mediation Law And Practice In Other Eu Countries
19. Judge and Jurist In the Reign of Victoria
20. Hindu Law (1st Ed, 1905)
< Page 2 >
11 October 2018Notification regarding the compitative examination for the post of District Judges.
09 October 2018High Court Legal Services Comrnittee is going
to organize next National Lok Adalat on 8th of December 2018 in both the wings of Hon'ble High Court, Jammu/Srinagar.
04th of September 2018Action Plan/Target for disposal of cases by the end of March 2019 and mechanism for implementation.
20th of August 2018Feedback Proforma for the Mediation Centre.